We have had unusually high temperatures this week after a VERY cold winter! We have all be home bound over the past few months due to the freezing temps and lack of sunshine. So, the 60+ degree days have given us all a bit of SPRING FEVER!
The kids have been outside and love running around in the yard. Yesterday, they even came out in their bathing suits and began to run around in the sprinkler. The weather has been great, but not exactly warm enough for sprinkler fun, but I think P and GM were so grateful for the warmth, that they didn't seem to mind that it was still February!
Late in the day, we were on the back porch and the clouds began to roll in and we could no longer feel the warmth of the sun. I said, "Gracie Myers, where did all of the sunshine go?" Her response was, "Oh, it's probably just in the front yard!". I just love how she thinks!
No comments:
Post a Comment